Voting: Part One
OK, I think my position on voting will cause some people some strong disagreement with what I am about to say. However, since I really don’t care what anyone thinks, I guess it sucks to be you.
Here is how I propose to “fix” voting:
In my opinion, the voting system is severely broken. In my opinion, it is broken because there are many people that vote that should not be allowed to vote. So, who do I think should be allowed to vote in any election? Actually, we should look at people should not be allowed to vote.
The vote should not be given to anyone that gets money, in any way, shape, or form, from the government.
So the list includes, but is not limited to:
- People in the military, NO VOTE,
- politicians, NO VOTE,
- do you work at the DMV? NO VOTE,
- do you work for the United States Postal Service?, NO VOTE,
- people who are “on the dole” by the government, NO VOTE,
- if a person is on welfare, NO VOTE,
- if you get “food stamps”, NO VOTE,
- if you get so much as a single penny from social services, NO VOTE,
- if you work for social services, NO VOTE,
- if you work for the Veterans Association, NO VOTE,
- if you are a contractor that works on a government contract, NO VOTE,
- If you work for any branch of any government, federal, state, municipal, whatever, NO VOTE,
- if you are enrolled in Obama’s Nightmare, also known as Obamacare or Affordable Care Act, NO VOTE.
Well, I guess you know what I am saying. But why am I saying these heretical things? It is all about conflict of interest. How can you possible not be influenced if you are in any way getting money from the government?
So, the only person who should be allowed to vote is someone who is not influenced by the government.
Now, in my initial perspective, this would probably be the only restriction on voting. It is a simple solution to prevent the roving hordes from voting. If you really want the vote, stop what prevents you from voting. It is your choices that is ruining the United States of America. Maybe if we had the bravery to do what I have suggested, above, maybe we can turn the tide.
Let the hatred of my assertions begin!